Revised Tuition Schedule & Payment Policy
- Preschool** (7:15am - 2:15pm): $6500.00
- Grades K-6*: $7140.00
- Grades 7-8: $8295.00
- Grades 9-12: $9292.50
Payment Plans Available
(1) One Payment Plan by July 1, 2019. Tuition Insurance Refund Plan optional, please notify the Business Office to enroll.
(2) Two Payment Plan – ½ of tuition by July 1, 2019; ½ on January 1, 2020. A fee for Tuition Insurance Refund Plan (TRP) is charged per student. Cost is 3.1% of the total tuition. TRP payments are due with the first installment.
(9) Monthly Payment Plan – Payable in equal installments. Payments start on June 1, 2019, (for a 12 month payment plan) or August 1, 2019, (for a 10 month payment plan). A fee for Tuition Insurance Refund Plan (TRP) is charged per student. Cost is 3.1% of the total tuition. TRP payments are due with the first installment.
*AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM – ELEMENTARY – Additional $135.00 per month.
** EXTENDED DAY – PRESCHOOL – Additional $1,500.00 per year.
Tuition above does NOT include a comprehensive fee, which covers common fees associated with enrollment such as books, workbooks, yearbooks, Athletic fees (High School only), etc. Comprehensive fees are collected separately at $250.00 for Grades K to 8 and $500.00 for Grades 9 to 12. Individual classroom projects, excursions, miscellaneous classroom supplies, etc. and Country Fair Scrip are not included in the comprehensive fee.
FACTS payment program registration required for all students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Tuition Refund Plan mandatory?
- Yes, for those choosing to pay in two installments or monthly installments. Rate has a 3.1% TRP payment for the coming year.
- It is optional for families that pay in one installment (with the understanding that there will be no refund should the student have to withdraw from SJS for any reason). Please contact the Business Office should you choose to enroll.
Is tuition assistance available?
Yes, applications are available in both the High School and Elementary School offices. You can also find a link to them below.
Please contact business office for a revised Tuition Assistance Application