Supporting St. Joseph School
A gift from the heart will make a difference in the education of our children, from pre-school to Grade 12.
Your gifts to the annual fund drive, faculty support, program initiatives, or tuition assistance will help us ensure that our high standard of providing a quality education is perpetuated.
On behalf of the entire St. Joseph School community, mahalo for your support.
Facts about St. Joseph School fundraising:
- All funds raised go to program needs, there are no administrative fees.
- Tuition covers about 90 percent of the cost of education.
- Unrestricted gifts help supplement the budget and allow the school’s management to allocate funds where they are most needed.
- Gifts for tuition assistance help students who are academically qualified but would not be able to attend due to financial restriction.
- Your gift permits St. Joseph School to stay true to its mission to provide the highest quality education available in East Hawai`i.
Ways to Give:
- ONLINE DONATION: Secure and simple just click the link https://squareup.com/store/st-joseph-school-5
- Check(payable to St. Joseph School)
- complete and print the gift form and mail it to the Development office.
- Credit card (Visa, American Express and MasterCard only, please)
- complete Gift-Form (1) and mail, fax or phone it to the Development office.
- Planned gifts– these are gifts over time and may be in the form of cash, insurance, estate, or stocks.
- Please obtain the advice of a professional tax consultant or lawyer before proceeding on this course.
- Matching gift
- complete and print the matching gift form provided by your Human Resources/Personnel Office and mail it to our Development office.
All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor. If you have any questions, please contact: